It's so nice to receive awards like this, meaning that someone is really enjoying what I'm doing, and supporting me. So, with that said I am so thrilled to get to pass on this great award to some of my fellow bloggers as well! Now according to the rules I must share 7 things about myself and share this award with 15 other bloggers. So here goes!
7 Things about myself:
1. I am a Pastor's Kid, my dad has been in the ministry my whole life.
2. I have only one sibling, and he's 11 years younger than me.
3. My hubby and I met online, and have been together for 6 years, with less fights than I can count on one hand.
4. I've had 2 miscarriages, and consider my son to be my miracle.
5. I love to read romance novels.
6. I dream about food, seriously.
7. I love to sing. So much so that I can hum a tune and carry on a conversation at the same time without realizing it.
Too serious? I'm sorry. This blog is a big part of my heart and soul, and I've already shared so much with you all, so I thought I'd give you a slightly bigger window into what makes the Farmers Wife who she is.
Ok now for the fun part, Here's my picks for bloggers who deserve this award!
Brandie @ The Country Cook
Laura @ What's Cookin' at the Muñoz's?
Amanda @ Baking Without a Box
Katie @ So Tasty, So Yummy
Kristi @ Mother Rimmy's Cooking Light Done Right
Christina @ A Little Sumpin' Sumpin'
Tracey @ Tracey's Culinary Adventures
Becky @ Baking and Cooking, a Tale of Two Loves
Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit
Mamashack @ The Yum Yum Factor
Toni @ Tnt-cook
Lisa @ Sweet As Sugar Cookies
Holli @ Shih's Cooking
Abeer @ Cake Whiz
Kara @ Happy When Not Hungry
I love to visit all these wonderful blogs, they always have great stories and delicious recipes! I hope you will check them out too!
The Farmers Wife